Sunday, August 03, 2008

Long Time No Post

Yeah, I know, I haven't written anything in a long time. Hey, with all the napping, eating and playing who has time to write?

Did you hear the news? Mom works from home now! It is the greatest thing that has ever happened!!! She is now inches away from me every day! I missed her so much when she would go to work and now I don't have to.

My bed is right behind her chair and I can meow at her whenever I want. And if I really want her attention I jump onto the arm of her recliner which is beside her desk and tap her on the arm. Yes, I tap her arm. I don't want to be rude and just yell at her!

Usually I just tap her because I want to be petted but sometimes I have to let her know that Dad hasn't gotten out of bed and fed me yet. She loves that because then she gets to go wake up Dad and tell him to feed me because I am driving her nuts. heehee

In the afternoons I like to lounge on Mom's art desk. It is on her other side. I have a really great view of her work from there.

Plus, she tends to leave art supplies out and they make great toys! She was going to use this strip of leather in a project....it's mine now! I have learned that if you chew or slobber on something they let you keep it! haha


And here is a "did you know"....Did you know that I turn 16 on August 10? You still have time to shop!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tucker! I hope you have a great day tomorrow!