Saturday, April 26, 2008

The weather is turning nice again and that can only mean one thing....Mom is spending more time outside and less time inside with me.

It is nice and sunny today so they are working on the deck. Dad built a roof over part of it and Mom is helping. I am supervising through the glass door.

Every time Mom looks my way I give her my "I am not happy with you" look.



Here is my "I am REALLY not happy" look. Actually, I am looking into the sun so I have to squint a bit but I really am NOT happy!

I must admit though, Dad does really good work. His deck cover is turning out great and today they are putting up a ceiling fan. I just wish they would let me go out and see it up close (I keep trying to slip out there) but Mom says that is a definite NO NO.





No comments: