Friday, September 01, 2006


Some really cool things are happening around here. Every morning Dad locks me in my bedroom (with my potty and some food and water). There are lots of loud noises coming from outside my door. Then Mom comes home and lets me out and there are new things to explore.

The other day I came out and all the kitchen cupboards were gone. Wow that room was big! The next day I came out and the kitchen floor was gone (and this yukky, dirty stuff was there...still is).

Then one day I came out and it smelled really bad but the walls are now such a pretty yellow!

And finally, after some very loud banging all day, I came out to lots of beautiful cupboards. I checked them all out. I just love the smell of new wood!! Plus the door handles are cold and shiny. (I know, I touched every one of them)

This remodeling is hard work though. I am exhausted!


No comments: