Sunday, February 05, 2006

It finally stopped raining! You have no idea how quiet it sounds when the rain finally stops. Last night it was very chilly. I had to climb in bed with mom to warm up my piggies.

Yesterday was a horrible day. Mom and Dad were cleaning all day. That vacuum cleaner ran all day! I couldn't get a wink of sleep. And once Mom was done she came into the art room, turned on the bright lights and worked on some projects. I didn't get any sleep until they went to bed...and of course they stayed up late watching a movie. Sheesh!

Today I thought I would see just how closely Mom watches over me. She and Dad were putting away the groceries and Dad left the pantry cupboard open. I figured I would climb inside and see how long it took for Mom miss me. I only got one foot through the door and she softly said, "Now Tucker, you know you aren't allowed in there". I ran over, gave her a kiss and headed off to bed.

Below is a picture of the project she was working on yesterday. She is participating in a monthly Rolodex swap. Each member has to create Rolodex cards to match the monthly theme. February is "Greensleeves".

No comments: