Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yesterday the funniest thing happened. Dad came home for lunch (that isn't the funny part, he does that all the time), it was pouring down rain and the Beast was trying to get out. Dad kept pushing him back into the house and telling him it was cold and rainy but Kitty is DUMB! Have I ever mentioned that before? Even Dad agrees, Kitty is dumb! Anyway, the Beast finally manages to scoot around Dad and out he goes...into the pouring, freezing rain. And what does he do? He stops in the middle of the yard and looks straight up into the sky. Like no one told him it was raining. Duh! Dad tried to chase him back into the house but he just kept running around the yard so Dad finally gave up and went back to work but not before he drove through a big puddle and splashed the Beast. Dumb 'ol Kitty took off running into the back yard.

A few minutes later Mom and I were sitting in the artroom reading a book and I see this big, black blob by the back door. I ran over as quick as I could (to protect my Mom) and burst into giggles....yeah, I laughed!!! There was Kitty looking like a drowned rat!!!! I laughed and laughed. Mom says she never heard me laugh before but she swears that was what I was doing. (Of course I was, he looked hilarious!) Mom is such a softy, she let him in and he hung his head in shame and slunk off to crawl into bed and warm up.

It was one of the best days I have had in a long time, better than TV. :-)

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Poor kitty!