Thursday, February 02, 2006

Something very scary happened today. I wish my Mom would have been here, then it probably would not have happened. She watches over me very carefully.

This morning Dad left the door under the sink open and no one was around so I decided to check it out. There was a bag of trash in there but I couldn't see what was behind it so I climbed in. I was looking around and suddenly the door closed and it became pitch black. I was so scared, I just sat there for a few minutes trying to see but I couldn't. I got really scared and started pushing against the door and crying for help. I must have been banging on that door for several minutes when suddenly it fell open and there was the "kid". He stood there looking at me with a surprised look on his face. I shot past him with a snarl and hid under Mom's desk.

I guess I should go thank him. If he hadn't heard me as he was leaving for school I would have been trapped there all day.

I told Mom all about it when she got home. She was horrified! She called Dad on the phone and asked what he meant by trying to throw me away with the trash! HeeHee even when I am ornery someone else gets in trouble instead of me.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

How terrible! Glad you are free now.