Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I wasn't going to write anything today but Dad demanded that I apologize to Kitty. But I can't! Kitty is dumb!

Mom was making sandwiches for tomorrow's lunches and Dad was tossing nibbles of ham to us on the floor. Dad had to get down on the floor and stick Kitty's nose right on the ham before he could find it.

Either Kitty is really dumb or his eyes and nose are broken! He usually gives up looking and I get extra nibbles. I can see where the ham hit the floor from 20 feet away! haha

1 comment:

Abby's Mommy said...

Tucker, you should try to have more patience with Kitty. It is not his fault he was obviously born with some sort of brain injury that makes him the way he is. Just try to understand that it really is not his fault he is so dumb. Hang in there! All you can really hope for is that you will outlive him and you can live your golden years in peace!