Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well, FINALLY Mom turned on her computer! I have been waiting for her to get online for days!!!! It took a friend of hers asking her why I haven't written anything in a while to get her to turn on the computer. Thank you Veronica!

I have been very busy the last few days. Dad has been home sick since Saturday. I have been taking care of him. I sit near him and keep him company and I make sure to follow him into the kitchen, just in case he needs a taste tester. I think Dad wants to be a cat. He has been spending most of the day sleeping. He doesn't really get up and moving until Mom gets home from work.

I tried to use his computer this week but I couldn't figure out his password. I am so glad Mom had time for me tonight. Maybe now I can get back to keeping everyone filled in on my daily life.

No comments: