Friday, January 20, 2006

My first blog post

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. My mom works hard all day and hasn't had a lot of time lately to update my website. I figure this will help her out.

Today started out great. Dad fed us (Kitty and I) soft food for breakfast. We usually only get that for dinner and have to eat the hard, crunchy stuff in the morning. Not today!!!

It snowed today. It NEVER snows here so this was a big surprise. I love to watch the snow, it is almost as much fun as watching leaves blow around. Of course, the snow melted as soon as it landed which is fine because then my mom was able to come home safe and sound.

I miss my mom when she is gone and I met her at the door today, like I always do, with a big meow and lots of hugs and kisses.

Guess that is enough for my first entry. I need my rest, mom and I are going to work on crafts in the morning. Lots of fun little things to toss on the floor!

No comments: